My photo
I have a great personality i believe. i am funny in my own way and very loyal to my friends. I am a natural sista 3C/4A hair and am challenging myself to have healthy hair and healthy skin. I am not a length crazy person but i am attempting to grow my hair off as long as i can then i am going to cut it off like Halle Berry. I love to cook so sometimes i will post recipes. My loves are clothes, skin, makeup, shoes, food, alcohal, hair, and my son. LOL! Stay Tuned!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

In the begining

So this is my first post and i think it is suppose to be profound but really i dont have anything profound to say. I am at work as usual now i work overnight and I hate it soooo much. I had a previous blog on the site that i love love loved. it was when i was pregnant and oh so bitchy. LMAO.

This new blog is becaue i evolved i am now a 30 something mother and oh i feel sooo sexy. i am totally 100 percent natural with the hair and that is soooo a challenge.

My goal is to live my life to the fullest and make my self happy everyday.

I want my followers of my blog to be fierce independent readers that know what they want and wont stop to get it. Have high self esteem and sexy as hell. what i have found is sexyness is not the outer appearance totally but a way that you carry yourself.

So enjoy if you want cause i am going to enjoy you. MUAH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Products

  • MAC Cosmetics
  • Eyes Lips Face cosmetics
  • NYX Cosmetics
  • Chagrin Valley Soap
  • Mane and Tail Shea Butter and Aloe Creme
  • Elasta QP Condtioning Shampoo