My photo
I have a great personality i believe. i am funny in my own way and very loyal to my friends. I am a natural sista 3C/4A hair and am challenging myself to have healthy hair and healthy skin. I am not a length crazy person but i am attempting to grow my hair off as long as i can then i am going to cut it off like Halle Berry. I love to cook so sometimes i will post recipes. My loves are clothes, skin, makeup, shoes, food, alcohal, hair, and my son. LOL! Stay Tuned!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pineapple, Mango, and Jalapeno Salsa

Pineapple, Mango, and Jalapeno Salsa
From Sarah Kerr
Ingredients

1/2 pineapple, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
1 mango, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
1-2 medium green jalapenos (adjust heat amount to your personal taste), small dice
1 1/2-2 small red onions, small dice
1 red bell pepper, small dice
2-3 large tomatoes, small dice
2-3 ripe but firm avocados, diced
1/2 bunch cilantro, rinsed and chopped
salt and freshly ground black pepper

Directions

Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix gently to avoid mashing the avocados and fruit. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate to chill the salsa. The acidic juice from the pineapple will keep all the ingredients fresh and colorful. Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips.
Makes about 4 cups.

1 comment:

  1. that looks DELICIOUS! I can't wait to try it out :) Great blog!!!!

    feel free to check out my blog:
    www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Products

  • MAC Cosmetics
  • Eyes Lips Face cosmetics
  • NYX Cosmetics
  • Chagrin Valley Soap
  • Mane and Tail Shea Butter and Aloe Creme
  • Elasta QP Condtioning Shampoo