My photo
I have a great personality i believe. i am funny in my own way and very loyal to my friends. I am a natural sista 3C/4A hair and am challenging myself to have healthy hair and healthy skin. I am not a length crazy person but i am attempting to grow my hair off as long as i can then i am going to cut it off like Halle Berry. I love to cook so sometimes i will post recipes. My loves are clothes, skin, makeup, shoes, food, alcohal, hair, and my son. LOL! Stay Tuned!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Random Truths

So i realized that what i am going through everyday is what everyone goes through. I feel in my twenties i searched for myself and enjoyed what experiences i thought i wanted to enjoy. i made goals to become the woman that i wanted to become. once i did those goals  by my thirties i got married and had a child. But what i didnt realize that my goals and the things i wanted would change. it seems so obvious too me now but then when it was happening i was confused and depressed. why is what i planned not enough etc. etc. etc.

but talking and praying and meditating and reading i have found that this in normal and even if it was abnormal to someone else it was normal to me and my life.

It is amazing that you can find God/Goddess in every and anything even in the smallest detail. i at this exact second typing these words are at peace. Now the lesson is how to maintain it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Products

  • MAC Cosmetics
  • Eyes Lips Face cosmetics
  • NYX Cosmetics
  • Chagrin Valley Soap
  • Mane and Tail Shea Butter and Aloe Creme
  • Elasta QP Condtioning Shampoo