My photo
I have a great personality i believe. i am funny in my own way and very loyal to my friends. I am a natural sista 3C/4A hair and am challenging myself to have healthy hair and healthy skin. I am not a length crazy person but i am attempting to grow my hair off as long as i can then i am going to cut it off like Halle Berry. I love to cook so sometimes i will post recipes. My loves are clothes, skin, makeup, shoes, food, alcohal, hair, and my son. LOL! Stay Tuned!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Almond Oil

(Sweet) Almond Oil,


Cold pressed from the dried kernels of the almond tree, is an excellent emollient (softening and soothing to the skin) and is known for it's skin nourishing properties. It is a great moisturizer, makes a stable luxurious mild lather and helps condition the skin. This oil has a fine texture and is easily absorbed, leaving the skin soft and smooth without a greasy feel. Not only does this oil help protect the skin's surface, but it also acts as a conditioner to help promote a clear, clean, young looking complexion. It is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, and E and is said to relieve dry, itchy skin. In hair care, sweet almond oil helps condition, nourish, and soften hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Products

  • MAC Cosmetics
  • Eyes Lips Face cosmetics
  • NYX Cosmetics
  • Chagrin Valley Soap
  • Mane and Tail Shea Butter and Aloe Creme
  • Elasta QP Condtioning Shampoo