My photo
I have a great personality i believe. i am funny in my own way and very loyal to my friends. I am a natural sista 3C/4A hair and am challenging myself to have healthy hair and healthy skin. I am not a length crazy person but i am attempting to grow my hair off as long as i can then i am going to cut it off like Halle Berry. I love to cook so sometimes i will post recipes. My loves are clothes, skin, makeup, shoes, food, alcohal, hair, and my son. LOL! Stay Tuned!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Lemon Drop Martini

Ingredients


Vodka

Sanding sugar

2/3 cup lemon vodka, Smirnoff®

1/3 cup fresh lemon juice

2 tablespoons triple sec

Garnish: lemon drop candies


Directions

In a shallow dish, place a small amount of vodka. In another small shallow dish, add desired amount sanding sugar. Dip rim of a chilled cocktail glass into vodka, and then into sanding sugar. Let stand to dry.

Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes. Add lemon vodka, lemon juice, and triple sec. Shake with ice, and strain into prepared martini glasses. Garnish with lemon drop candies, if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Products

  • MAC Cosmetics
  • Eyes Lips Face cosmetics
  • NYX Cosmetics
  • Chagrin Valley Soap
  • Mane and Tail Shea Butter and Aloe Creme
  • Elasta QP Condtioning Shampoo