My photo
I have a great personality i believe. i am funny in my own way and very loyal to my friends. I am a natural sista 3C/4A hair and am challenging myself to have healthy hair and healthy skin. I am not a length crazy person but i am attempting to grow my hair off as long as i can then i am going to cut it off like Halle Berry. I love to cook so sometimes i will post recipes. My loves are clothes, skin, makeup, shoes, food, alcohal, hair, and my son. LOL! Stay Tuned!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lemonade Mojito

Lemonade Mojito


Serves 20


Mint leaves (bunch)

1 cup sugar

1 cup water

5 cups club soda

4 cups vodka

4 cups fresh lemon juice

½ cup superfine sugar

First, prepare sugar syrup: Heat the first cup of sugar and water over low heat, stirring with a wooden spoon until sugar has dissolved. Stop stirring and increase heat to medium. Simmer 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool; refrigerate 2 hours before using.

In a large bowl, muddle ½ cup mint leaves with the sugar syrup. Stir in club soda, vodka, fresh lemon juice and additional ½superfine sugar. Chill.

Pour into ice-filled pitchers with lemon rounds and mint sprigs; serve in tall glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Products

  • MAC Cosmetics
  • Eyes Lips Face cosmetics
  • NYX Cosmetics
  • Chagrin Valley Soap
  • Mane and Tail Shea Butter and Aloe Creme
  • Elasta QP Condtioning Shampoo