My photo
I have a great personality i believe. i am funny in my own way and very loyal to my friends. I am a natural sista 3C/4A hair and am challenging myself to have healthy hair and healthy skin. I am not a length crazy person but i am attempting to grow my hair off as long as i can then i am going to cut it off like Halle Berry. I love to cook so sometimes i will post recipes. My loves are clothes, skin, makeup, shoes, food, alcohal, hair, and my son. LOL! Stay Tuned!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

strawberry vodka cocktail

if you love strawberries you'll definitely be a fan of this easy sipper. I combined vodka with lemon juice, muddled strawberries, and simple syrup. The whole thing is shaken and then strained into a chilled glass. It's a seasonal, slightly girlie drink that's delightfully balanced and ends up somewhere between too sweet and too potent. This strawberry vodka cocktail is just the thing to kick-start your weekend, so cheers! Grab a glass and get the recipe.

Strawberry Vodka Cocktail

Ingredients

3 strawberries, chopped
1 1/2 tablespoons Simple Syrup
2 ounces vodka
1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Ice
strawberry or lemon wheel, optional for garnish

Directions

Put the strawberries and simple syrup in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Muddle well.
Add the vodka, lemon juice, and ice. Shake hard for 45 seconds and strain into a chilled martini, coupe, or old-fashioned glass.
If desired, garnish with a strawberry and lemon wheel. Enjoy immediately!

Makes 1 drink.

from yum shuga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Products

  • MAC Cosmetics
  • Eyes Lips Face cosmetics
  • NYX Cosmetics
  • Chagrin Valley Soap
  • Mane and Tail Shea Butter and Aloe Creme
  • Elasta QP Condtioning Shampoo