My photo
I have a great personality i believe. i am funny in my own way and very loyal to my friends. I am a natural sista 3C/4A hair and am challenging myself to have healthy hair and healthy skin. I am not a length crazy person but i am attempting to grow my hair off as long as i can then i am going to cut it off like Halle Berry. I love to cook so sometimes i will post recipes. My loves are clothes, skin, makeup, shoes, food, alcohal, hair, and my son. LOL! Stay Tuned!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Coconut Lime Daiquairi


Ingredients



1/2-ounce simple syrup, recipe follows

2 cups crushed ice, plus extra for chilling glass

2 ounces coconut rum

1-ounce freshly squeezed lime juice, strained of pulp

Directions


1.Make the simple syrup: Place 2 cups sugar and 1 cup water into a small saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil. Decrease the heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is completely dissolved, approximately 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the saucepan and allow to cool completely. Syrup can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a month. Makes 3 cups.

2.If your glass is not chilled, do so by placing some crushed ice in it and set it aside while you prepare the cocktail.

3.Place 2 cups of crushed ice into a cocktail shaker. Pour the coconut rum, lime juice, and simple syrup over the ice, cover, and shake well. Remove the ice from your serving glass and strain the drink into it. Serve immediately.

Makes one cocktail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Products

  • MAC Cosmetics
  • Eyes Lips Face cosmetics
  • NYX Cosmetics
  • Chagrin Valley Soap
  • Mane and Tail Shea Butter and Aloe Creme
  • Elasta QP Condtioning Shampoo