My photo
I have a great personality i believe. i am funny in my own way and very loyal to my friends. I am a natural sista 3C/4A hair and am challenging myself to have healthy hair and healthy skin. I am not a length crazy person but i am attempting to grow my hair off as long as i can then i am going to cut it off like Halle Berry. I love to cook so sometimes i will post recipes. My loves are clothes, skin, makeup, shoes, food, alcohal, hair, and my son. LOL! Stay Tuned!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Lost In Translation

so for the past couple of days i turned my television off and just have been reading. reading mostly love stories. I dont know if it is because its my time of the month. but i hate television and am loving the peace and quiet.

the only real problem is i havent had a desire to pick up my bible. i bought a new one, read the bible in 90 days but i cant stay focused.

im in such a stand still rut. I have p90X and i havent even started it yet. havent read my bible, and havent put one foot over the other to just do what i need to do  HO HUM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Products

  • MAC Cosmetics
  • Eyes Lips Face cosmetics
  • NYX Cosmetics
  • Chagrin Valley Soap
  • Mane and Tail Shea Butter and Aloe Creme
  • Elasta QP Condtioning Shampoo