My photo
I have a great personality i believe. i am funny in my own way and very loyal to my friends. I am a natural sista 3C/4A hair and am challenging myself to have healthy hair and healthy skin. I am not a length crazy person but i am attempting to grow my hair off as long as i can then i am going to cut it off like Halle Berry. I love to cook so sometimes i will post recipes. My loves are clothes, skin, makeup, shoes, food, alcohal, hair, and my son. LOL! Stay Tuned!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

50 secrets of the Worlds Longest Living People

I am not in search of what to do to live forever but i am looking for the fountain of youth. to feel and look younger at all time.  I also love to read. I found this book and started reading it, I found this so wonderful and captivating.

If you did not know i hate living in the US i find that we are a culture less society and that it would be better if i live in Greece, Paris, Italy, South Africa even Canada would be better then this. So anywho of course our lifestyle in the US shows that we are a cancer laden society with all these health problems because of our diet and our stressful lifestyle.

I will be posting 1 secret at time so we all can benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Products

  • MAC Cosmetics
  • Eyes Lips Face cosmetics
  • NYX Cosmetics
  • Chagrin Valley Soap
  • Mane and Tail Shea Butter and Aloe Creme
  • Elasta QP Condtioning Shampoo