My photo
I have a great personality i believe. i am funny in my own way and very loyal to my friends. I am a natural sista 3C/4A hair and am challenging myself to have healthy hair and healthy skin. I am not a length crazy person but i am attempting to grow my hair off as long as i can then i am going to cut it off like Halle Berry. I love to cook so sometimes i will post recipes. My loves are clothes, skin, makeup, shoes, food, alcohal, hair, and my son. LOL! Stay Tuned!

Monday, March 15, 2010

why i went to natural products.

Now i am a person that will truly try anything 3 times. i love all types of food and i love to eat.

Short story of why i changed some things in my life when it comes to natural products is because i had horrible acne all i mean ALL of my life. i spent so much money on commercial products it was silly.

Sooo...one day i needed to wash my face and a friends friend made natural homeade soap and she gave it to me about a year ago to try. because it was handmade i cherished it a little to long and never used it.

One day i decided to try it and within a day my face cleared up it was crazy miraculous i am not exagerating. now the ingrediants were listed on the package that his OCD ass threw away. Now i remember things like oatmeal, almond oil, coconut oil, as some of the ingrediants.

I called my friend frantically and was like tell me what was in your product. but since then she stopped making soap and did not have a clue what she did (ho hum i was pissed)

Sooo. i went on line to make my on when i fell upon a website http://www.chagrinvalleysoap.com/

they have all natural ingrediants without one iota of chemicals now i have tried all their products damn near and you can sample for approximately 2.60 my skin seems to love simplicity

my personal soap is Goat Milk and Honey, Neem and Tea Tree,Olive and Shea,and Aloe Aloe Aloe.

this company also makes shampoo bars and many other products you have to check them out here is a list of ingrediants for the Goat Milk and HOney soap i use it for my face exclusively.

Goat Milk Honey Oatmeal Soap

It is said that Cleopatra took daily baths in goat’s milk. It has been used for years to moisturize & soothe dry skin, as well as to heal eczema & other skin conditions. Goat Milk is one of nature’s finest moisturizers. Alpha-hydroxy acids found naturally in Goat milk are believed to have rejuvenating effects on skin's cells. Oatmeal soothes sensitive skin. This creamy, gentle soap is a perfect marriage of oatmeal, goat's milk, & honey. The oatmeal exfoliates with a gentle touch as the honey traps and seals in moisture leaving skin soft and supple. The goat's milk lends a rich, creamy, and silky quality to the lather. The ground oatmeal provides a pleasant warm scent that blends delightfully with the milk and honey aroma. Many of our customers have reported that Goat Milk Honey Oatmeal soap has helped clear up their eczema.

Ingredients: Saponified oils of olive, palm, palm kernel, coconut, shea butter; sunflower; expeller pressed canola, and castor bean; goat's milk; oatmeal; raw honey; organic cornstarch.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE Chagrin Valley Soaps!!! I am going to have to try out that Neem & Tea Trea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chagrin Valley soaps are pretty good, I need to go back to using them.

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Products

  • MAC Cosmetics
  • Eyes Lips Face cosmetics
  • NYX Cosmetics
  • Chagrin Valley Soap
  • Mane and Tail Shea Butter and Aloe Creme
  • Elasta QP Condtioning Shampoo