My photo
I have a great personality i believe. i am funny in my own way and very loyal to my friends. I am a natural sista 3C/4A hair and am challenging myself to have healthy hair and healthy skin. I am not a length crazy person but i am attempting to grow my hair off as long as i can then i am going to cut it off like Halle Berry. I love to cook so sometimes i will post recipes. My loves are clothes, skin, makeup, shoes, food, alcohal, hair, and my son. LOL! Stay Tuned!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Best Products from Naturallycurly.com

•Best Cleanser - JessiCurl Hair Cleansing Cream


•Best Daily Conditioner - Herbal Essences Hello Hydration

•Best Leave In Conditioner - Kinky Kurly Knot Today

•Best Deep Conditioner - Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner

•Best Styling Gel- EcoStyler Krystal(clear) Styling Gel

•Best Styling Cream - Carol's Daughter Hair Milk

•Best Styling Pudding - Kinky Curly Curling Custard

•Best Styling Mousse - Herbal Essences Totally Twisted

•Best Silicone Free Styling Product - AG Re:Coil

•Best Finishing Product- DevaCurl Set It Free

•Best Second Day Product - JessiCurl Awe Inspiraling Spray

•Best Nessecity For Caring For Your Curls - Curls Like Us Curl Cloths

•Best Product For Curly Kids - Curly Q's Moist Curls Moisturizer

•Best Transitioning Product - Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding

1 comment:

  1. knot today is my FAVORITE hahah

    and i live in Austin, Texas where NC.com lives (lol) so no shipping! Curly Meringue was my STUFF back when i was transitioning, so i've never used curly pudding...hmmm...may hafta buy a 2 oz lol

    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/ingredients/top-five-ingredients-for-moisture-more
    if a product has those ingredients in the top of its list, i usually go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Products

  • MAC Cosmetics
  • Eyes Lips Face cosmetics
  • NYX Cosmetics
  • Chagrin Valley Soap
  • Mane and Tail Shea Butter and Aloe Creme
  • Elasta QP Condtioning Shampoo