My photo
I have a great personality i believe. i am funny in my own way and very loyal to my friends. I am a natural sista 3C/4A hair and am challenging myself to have healthy hair and healthy skin. I am not a length crazy person but i am attempting to grow my hair off as long as i can then i am going to cut it off like Halle Berry. I love to cook so sometimes i will post recipes. My loves are clothes, skin, makeup, shoes, food, alcohal, hair, and my son. LOL! Stay Tuned!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dear God


I dont know why i always come to this point, trusting others more than trusting in you. I have protected myself thus far but i believed in this person. According to your word I am suppose to follow him whole heartedly. Submitt and follow, but what if the person i follow doesn't love me like Christ loves the church. Or maybe he does love me to the best of His ability but it is not enough for me.

Our goals and how we deal with life, situations, and children are all different than what or how i deal with them or how we originally talked about. How do we compromise when a situation is uncompromisable. How come woman always have to compromise and be the bigger person with more common sense. You sent a messenger that revealed to me that I am a helpmate and that was our divine gift. But who or what is suppose to relieve my stress when i dont have the strength to help.

I remember older and wiser woman telling me dont let the left hand know what the right hand is doing and always stash something for a rainy day NO ONE knows about. I fail to take head to these precious words, I was sooo tired and worn out i needed a break for about a year, free from wory, work and responsibility. Because of that i am now in this ridiculous situation of let down feelings that can or may turn in to bitterness or resentment. But the year has gone and passed and I need to get back on my grind.

Please lord help this goddess focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Products

  • MAC Cosmetics
  • Eyes Lips Face cosmetics
  • NYX Cosmetics
  • Chagrin Valley Soap
  • Mane and Tail Shea Butter and Aloe Creme
  • Elasta QP Condtioning Shampoo