My photo
I have a great personality i believe. i am funny in my own way and very loyal to my friends. I am a natural sista 3C/4A hair and am challenging myself to have healthy hair and healthy skin. I am not a length crazy person but i am attempting to grow my hair off as long as i can then i am going to cut it off like Halle Berry. I love to cook so sometimes i will post recipes. My loves are clothes, skin, makeup, shoes, food, alcohal, hair, and my son. LOL! Stay Tuned!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Hello is any one out there....

i came across a blog talking about Beauty Routines. OMG I dont have one is that weird woman in her 30's with out a routine maybe that is why i have so many problems with my skin and hair. It all goes back to me being non disciplined. anyway I want anyone who reads this blog to post a beauty routine PLEASE!

2 comments:

  1. Im not 25 yet and I dont have one either. All I do is use a gelatine & Milk facial mask 2 x a week and lime peel every other day

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two best things I do for my skin is sweat and juice. Sweating is so cleansing. You can tell instantly just by looking at me when I've gone a few days (or more) without working out because it shows all over my skin. And fresh vegetable juices. My favorite for skin is celery, carrot and beet. I call it "glow juice" because it literally makes your skin glow.

    Then it's the basics, washing/scrubing morning and night, sunscreen/moisturizer. I love Ambi even and clear or Aveeno positively radiant.

    Then there's my vitamin regime which includes:
    women's multi
    evening primrose
    biotin
    enzyme
    b12

    whew, I'm tired just talking about it all. LOL.

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Products

  • MAC Cosmetics
  • Eyes Lips Face cosmetics
  • NYX Cosmetics
  • Chagrin Valley Soap
  • Mane and Tail Shea Butter and Aloe Creme
  • Elasta QP Condtioning Shampoo