My photo
I have a great personality i believe. i am funny in my own way and very loyal to my friends. I am a natural sista 3C/4A hair and am challenging myself to have healthy hair and healthy skin. I am not a length crazy person but i am attempting to grow my hair off as long as i can then i am going to cut it off like Halle Berry. I love to cook so sometimes i will post recipes. My loves are clothes, skin, makeup, shoes, food, alcohal, hair, and my son. LOL! Stay Tuned!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Breaking Habits that Block Blessings

Mikki Taylor

Editor-at-Large for ESSENCE

Founder of Mikki Taylor Enterprises,LLC

"Stop in the Name of Love"

***** I copied this post from someone else********


Breaking Habits That Block Blessings


When I tell you she spoke so well..

like she inspired me to keep moving in my life regardless

of what people my say about me..

Notes from the Event:

1. Know Your Value

"Work is what you do, not who you are"

"The Beauty you possess is more than skin deep" Mikki Taylor

2. Be on purpose

"Our purpose is to be with God"

3. Do not conduct yourself according to men standards

"stay focused on the manual (the bible)"

Phillippians 4:13

4. Keep your head on straight

Phil. 3:13-14

Rom. 5:3-4

1Pet. 1:7

5. Commune with God and not your challenges

Heb.13:6

Psal. 91.1-2

6. Take your quest from the right resources

Psal. 1:1

7. Build up your spiritual muscle

"no test, no testimony"

"pain is weakness,leading the body"

8. Wait on the Lord

Psal. 25:4

9. Do not let Satan bait on you

James 1:19

1Chro. 16:22

Pro. 25:28

10. Be Strong in the Lord and the power of his might

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Products

  • MAC Cosmetics
  • Eyes Lips Face cosmetics
  • NYX Cosmetics
  • Chagrin Valley Soap
  • Mane and Tail Shea Butter and Aloe Creme
  • Elasta QP Condtioning Shampoo