My photo
I have a great personality i believe. i am funny in my own way and very loyal to my friends. I am a natural sista 3C/4A hair and am challenging myself to have healthy hair and healthy skin. I am not a length crazy person but i am attempting to grow my hair off as long as i can then i am going to cut it off like Halle Berry. I love to cook so sometimes i will post recipes. My loves are clothes, skin, makeup, shoes, food, alcohal, hair, and my son. LOL! Stay Tuned!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Peach Margarita

Ingredients


2 parts silver tequila

1 lime, juiced

1 1/2 parts peach schnapps

1/4 cup white peach puree

Ice


Directions

1.Fill a cocktail shaker 1/2 of the way with ice. Add all of the ingredients. Shake hard to combine.

2.Strain into a margarita glass filled with fresh ice. Enjoy BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Products

  • MAC Cosmetics
  • Eyes Lips Face cosmetics
  • NYX Cosmetics
  • Chagrin Valley Soap
  • Mane and Tail Shea Butter and Aloe Creme
  • Elasta QP Condtioning Shampoo